(As at 17 March 2021)
eSun Holdings Limited (“Company”) is a member of the Lai Sun Group which was established in Hong Kong in 1947. The Company acted as an investment holding company and the principal activities of its subsidiaries include the development, operation of and investment in media and entertainment, music production and distribution, the investment in and production and distribution of television programs, films and video format products and cinema operation.
Since 9 June 2011, Media Asia Group Holdings Limited (“MAGHL”, formerly known as “Rojam Entertainment Holdings Limited”) has become a subsidiary of the Company, the issued shares of which are traded and listed on GEM of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (“Stock Exchange”) (Stock Code: 8075). The Company currently holds about 69.65% of the total issued shares in MAGHL and the principal activities of MAGHL and its subsidiaries include film production and distribution; organisation, management and production of concerts and live performances; artiste management; production and distribution of television programs; music production and publishing; licensing of media contents; provision of consultancy services in planning and management of cultural, entertainment and live performance projects.
Since November 2018, Intercontinental Group Holdings Limited (“IGHL”, formerly known as “Kadokawa Intercontinental Group Holdings Limited”) has become a 95%-owned subsidiary of the Company. IGHL is one of the leading film and video distribution companies in Hong Kong, releasing around 30 films every year and distributing a variety of video products. IGHL is also one of the leading multiplex cinema operators in Hong Kong, operating a total of 15 cinemas in Hong Kong and Mainland China.
- 2021-03-23 Announcement of Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 31 January 2021
- 2021-03-16 PROFIT ALERT - REDUCTION IN LOSS
- 2021-03-15 Joint Announcement : Unaudited Interim Results of a Subsidiary Media Asia Group Holdings Limited for the Six Months Ended 31 January 2021
- 2021-03-11 Date of Board Meeting
- 2021-02-11 CIRCULAR: MAJOR TRANSACTIONS - (1) ACQUISITION OF THE SALE ASSETS; AND (2) ACQUISITION OF RIGHT-OF-USE ASSET IN RELATION TO A NOVATION AGREEMENT FOR A TENANCY