Lai Fung Holdings Limited (“Lai Fung”) is a member of the Lai Sun Group and was listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in November 1997. Lai Fung is the property development and investment arm of the Lai Sun Group in the Mainland of China (“China”).
Lai Fung’s core businesses include the investment and development of serviced apartments, residential, office and commercial properties and development and operation of and investment in cultural, leisure, entertainment and related facilities in China.
- 2018-08-15 JOINT ANNOUNCEMENT: DESPATCH OF THE LAI FUNG COMPOSITE DOCUMENT AND THE LAI FUNG OPTION OFFER LETTER
- 2018-08-14 PINK FORM OF LAI FUNG OPTION OFFER ACCEPTANCE AND CANCELLATION OF LAI FUNG OPTIONS GRANTED BY LAI FUNG HOLDINGS LIMITED
- 2018-08-14 WHITE FORM OF LAI FUNG SHARE OFFER ACCEPTANCE AND TRANSFER OF ORDINARY SHARES OF HK$5.00 EACH IN THE ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL OF LAI FUNG HOLDINGS LIMITED
- 2018-08-14 COMPOSITE OFFER AND RESPONSE DOCUMENT: UNCONDITIONAL MANDATORY GENERAL CASH OFFER BY HSBC ON BEHALF OF THE OFFEROR, A WHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF LSD, TO ACQUIRE ALL OF THE ISSUED SHARES OF LAI FUNG (OTHER THAN THOSE ALREADY OWNED OR AGREED TO BE ACQUIRED BY LSD, THE OFFEROR, eSUN OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES) AND TO CANCEL ALL THE OUTSTANDING SHARE OPTIONS OF LAI FUNG
- 2018-08-08 JOINT ANNOUNCEMENT - eSUN OFFERS HAVING BECOME UNCONDITIONAL IN ALL RESPECTS AND SATISFACTION OF THE PRE-CONDITION TO THE LAI FUNG OFFERS