The Lai Sun Group was founded in 1947 as a garment manufacturer and obtained its first listing on the Hong Kong stock exchange in late 1972. The Group has since evolved into a diversified conglomerate and its principal activities include property development and investment in Hong Kong, the Mainland of China and overseas as well as hotel operation and management. Lai Sun Garment (International) Limited is listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and holds substantial interests in the listed companies of the Group.
- 2018-08-17 JOINT ANNOUNCEMENT - DELAY IN DESPATCH OF CIRCULARS IN CONNECTION WITH THE MAJOR TRANSACTION IN RELATION TO THE DISPOSAL OF 50% INTEREST OF THE PROPERTIES BY WAY OF SALE OF THE SALE SHARES
- 2018-08-08 JOINT ANNOUNCEMENT - eSUN OFFERS HAVING BECOME UNCONDITIONAL IN ALL RESPECTS AND SATISFACTION OF THE PRE-CONDITION TO THE LAI FUNG OFFERS
- 2018-08-08 POLL RESULTS OF THE GENERAL MEETING HELD ON 8 AUGUST 2018
- 2018-07-27 JOINT ANNOUNCEMENT - MAJOR TRANSACTION - DISPOSAL OF 50% INTEREST OF THE PROPERTIES BY WAY OF SALE OF THE SALE SHARES
- 2018-07-27 JOINT ANNOUNCEMENT: DISCLOSEABLE TRANSACTION OF LSG AND LSD IN RELATION TO LSD'S PROVISION OF THE TERM LOAN FACILITY IN THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF UP TO HK$700 MILLION TO eSUN