(As at 21 March 2023)
eSun Holdings Limited (“Company”) is a member of the Lai Sun Group which was established in Hong Kong in 1947. The Company acted as an investment holding company and the principal activities of its subsidiaries include the development, operation of and investment in media and entertainment, music production and distribution, the investment in and production and distribution of television programs, films and video format products and cinema operation.
Since 16 March 2023, Media Asia Group Holdings Limited (“MAGHL”, formerly known as “Rojam Entertainment Holdings Limited”) has become a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company. The principal activities of MAGHL and its subsidiaries include film production and distribution; organisation, management and production of concerts and live performances; artiste management; production and distribution of television programs; music production and publishing; licensing of media contents; provision of consultancy services in planning and management of cultural, entertainment and live performance projects.
Since November 2018, Intercontinental Group Holdings Limited (“IGHL”, formerly known as “Kadokawa Intercontinental Group Holdings Limited”) has become a 95%-owned subsidiary of the Company. IGHL is one of the leading film and video distribution companies and one of the leading multiplex cinema operators in Hong Kong.
- 2023-04-20 Letter to the Non-registered Shareholders - Notice of publication of interim report for the six months ended 31 January 2023 and Request Form
- 2023-04-20 Letter to the Registered Shareholders - Notice of publication of interim report for the six months ended 31 January 2023 and Request Form
- 2023-04-14 RESIGNATION OF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CHANGES IN COMPOSITION OF THE BOARD COMMITTEES AND CHANGE OF AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE
- 2023-03-21 Announcement of Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 31 January 2023
- 2023-03-17 PROFIT ALERT - REDUCTION IN LOSS