The Lai Sun Group was founded in 1947 as a garment manufacturer and obtained its first listing on the Hong Kong stock exchange in late 1972. The Group has since evolved into a diversified conglomerate and its principal activities include property development and investment in Hong Kong, the Mainland of China and overseas as well as hotel operation and management. Lai Sun Garment (International) Limited is listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and holds substantial interests in the listed companies of the Group.
- 2023-01-03 RESULTS OF THE RIGHTS ISSUE OF 294,457,967 RIGHTS SHARES AT THE SUBSCRIPTION PRICE OF HK$1.58 EACH ON THE BASIS OF ONE (1) RIGHTS SHARE FOR EVERY TWO (2) EXISTING SHARES HELD ON THE RECORD DATE AND ADJUSTMENTS TO THE OUTSTANDING SHARE OPTIONS
- 2023-01-03 DELAY IN PUBLICATION OF RIGHTS ISSUE RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT
- 2022-12-16 POLL RESULTS OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- 2022-12-13 APPLICATIONS FOR THE RIGHTS SHARES AND NUMBER OF UNSUBSCRIBED RIGHTS SHARES SUBJECT TO THE COMPENSATORY ARRANGEMENTS
- 2022-12-13 REVISED TIMETABLE IN RELATION TO THE PROPOSED RIGHTS ISSUE ON THE BASIS OF ONE (1) RIGHTS SHARE FOR EVERY TWO (2) EXISTING SHARES HELD ON THE RECORD DATE